HCRAJ Junior Assistant Pattern 2020: Hello Students, the HCRAJ Clerk Exam will be conducted on the 23 Jan 2021. The applicants who have applied the Junior Assistant Bharti Online Form they can download their Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020 here. Also the candidates can check the HCRAJ LDC Exam Pattern 2020 in this web page.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020
The Rajasthan High Court has released the LDC Recruitment Notification for 1760 Vacancy. The candidates who are appearing the Junior Assistant Exam they will also go through the Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020. The candidates are willing to appear in the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam they will need to done Registration. The Rajasthan LDC Online Form Registration will be done from 1st Oct to 1st Nov 2020. Only those candidates are able to appear in the HCRAJ LDC Written Exam who have submitted their Online Form and payed the applicable fees. The Raj High Court has published the HCRAJ LDC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern online. The Junior Assistant Exam will consist three section in the Written which are Hindi, English and General Knowledge (GK). To do the preparation in better applicants will must check the Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020. Also the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 is also mentioned in the below.
HCRAJ Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
The HCRAJ LDC Recruitment Applicants Forms will soon started from 1st October 2020. The students should not wait for the last date to apply for the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Online Form. In last days of form submission site can be down, so participants will apply before last date pay the application form fee. All the candidates are able to get the Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020 PDF from the official site. Also the applicants will check the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. These two things are important for participants, because it will them to prepare for exam. The students will take a look of Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2020 Important date which is available in this table.
https://hcraj.nic.in LDC Important Exam Dates 2020
|Recruiting Department Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Clerk Grade II & Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||1760 Post|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Application Form Dates||1st Oct to 1st Nov 2020|
|HCRAJ LDC Exam Date 2020||Dec 2020|
HCRAJ LDC Recruitment Process | Junior Assistant Selection Process
The Rajasthan High Court LDC Selection process comprise two stage which are Written Exam and Document Verification. Recruitment Department selects the candidates on basis of Written Exams Marks. The applicants who will cross the HCRAJ LDC Exam Cut Off Marks only they will be called for the document verification.
The HCRAJ LDC Written Exam will be of 300 marks which will consist three section. more details about Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Pattern 2020 is mentioned in the below.
Rajasthan LDC Selection Process 2020
- Written Exam: Which will be held in Offline Mode.
- Document Verification
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
The applicants who have successfully applied for the HCRAJ LDC Online Form. Now they must go through the Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Pattern 2020. The HCRAJ Clerk Exam will of 300 Marks which will have 3 sections. Duration of Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam is 2 Hours. In the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Exam every section will have 50 Questions.
- For every right answer Two Marks given to Applicants.
- There will be no negative marking for Wrong Answer in Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam 2020.
- Exam will be OMR based.
HCRAJ Junior Assistant Written Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Max Marks||
|SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Part-A Hindi||100||120||135||2 Hours|
HCRAJ Exam Pattern: Typing Test
Computer Test (Speed and Efficiency Test) is Based upon the following two papers:-
|Subject Name||Language||Duration||Max Marks||
|SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Paper 1 Speed Test||Hindi||5 Min||25 Marks||20||22.5|
|English||5 Min||25 Marks||20||22.5|
|Paper 2 for Efficiency Test||–||10 Min||50 Marks||20||22.5|
HCRAJ Clerk Typing Test Important Points
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi & “Callibri” for English.
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Data have to be provide into dual language i.e. Hindi & English.
- Efficiency Test will be taken on word processing software.
- It will include Test, Paragraphs, Page & Table using proper method of formatting of letters.
Rajasthan High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
Hindi Subject Exam Syllabus
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
Exam Syllabus for English
- Fill in the blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct And Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative,Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Comprehension of a given Passage
- Knowledge of Official/Demi official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.
HCRAJ Clerk GK Subject Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Agricultural and economic development in Rajasthan.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan.
- Industrial Development in Rajasthan.
HCRAJ Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus 2020
The HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment Online Form 2020 will start from 1st October 2020. The candidates can check the Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020 from the official site. Also the HCRAJ Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 from above. If the applicants will have any query they can ask in the comment section.